Web Hosting Policies
- Course accounts may be used only for course instruction or course work. Any content posted must be compliant with current Cornell policies and copyright laws.
- For those who qualify, accounts are available, at no charge, to the individual or to the department/unit with which that person is affiliated.
- Accounts on the course web server cannot be used directly or indirectly for monetary gain.
- UNIX shell accounts (and associated credentials) may not be shared with anyone else.
- Requests for service enhancements will be reviewed bi-annually for possible implementation.
For more information visit the website of the University Policy Office.